There is a dark cloud coming down, faster than ever before. Its presence made known to all around, even before knocking on the door. It's a prison of sorts, for the innocents, those who have lived it before. It will take and take, until one suffocates, leaving to search for some more. Hold … Continue reading Once Before
In light of yesterday's horrific events in Paris, everything seems so trivial now. The grocery shopping, the bills that need paid, the laundry, etc. Nothing seems to match the scale of importance as all of the lives senselessly taken yesterday. I have the same feelings that I had on 9/11. Same fear, same anger, same … Continue reading Terror Among Us
I had to go to the ER last night. It's actually quite a stupid thing. The short of it is, I was eating a cheeseburger for dinner. I was also talking to my son while eating, and ended up choking on a large piece of burger.....(lesson : don't talk with food in your mouth). Instead … Continue reading Everyone Has a Battle
I had a meeting at work this morning, which required me to come in early. Due to this, I was able to go home at noon!! What a great opportunity for me to have some alone time before getting the kids from school! All morning at work, I was thinking of what I would do … Continue reading Oh The Irony!
This article is so important to read if you are a parent. If you're anything like me, you put so much pressure on yourself to be the "perfect" parent. Always questioning every choice and decision you have made. In the end, when our children are all grown, we will realize is was, and is, about … Continue reading Am I Doing This Right?
I'm trying to resurface some of my older posts that I think are relevant. It's a hard process! I cannot decide which ones to "bring back to life." Maybe I'll just pick one a day 😉 Here's todays post: Source: My Brain and 21 Grams
Figuring Out About Me - http://wp.me/p45NNv-2o
A chance to meet other bloggers 🙂
- Leave a link to your page or post in the comments of this post.
- Reblog this post. It helps you, it helps me, it helps everyone! So don’t be selfish, hit the reblog button.
- Edit your reblog post and add tags (i.e. reblogging, reblog, meet n greet, link party, etc.), it helps, trust me on this one.
- Share this post on social media. Many of my non-blogger friends love that I put the Meet n Greet on Facebook and Twitter because they find new bloggers to follow. This helps also, trust me.
- And if you leave a link and don’t follow me, how about ya show ole Danny some love?
- Call the mayor of your hometown and have him pronounce this weekend as the official weekend of the “Dream Big Meet n Greet!” This might take some persistence, but don’t you dare give…
View original post 50 more words
I'm not blind, Even though I don't see. Its quite clear What you're doing to me. Wasted time, Twisted with wasted breath. You had all of me, Took all I had left. Foolish to feel, Insane to believe, That you'd ever try To completely love me. Alone with my thoughts, Riddled with shame. Regret and … Continue reading I’m Not Blind